Celebrate a summer of paddling at the lake this year!
Sunday, Aug 5
Falcon Ski Slopes, Falcon Lake
2:00 - 4:00pm Intro to SUP, SUP Bootcamp and Yoga classes by SUP The Whiteshell and Hardcore Paddleboard Co. Sign up below!
4:30pm - Paddle Jam! Join us for a group paddle over to Picnic Island. Bring a vessel to paddle (paddleboard, canoe, kayak, anything that you can paddle! - don't forget your lifejackets). Meet at the launch point in the parking lot for briefing and instructions.
6:00pm - Campfire on Picnic Island (bring something to roast!)
Gear & Clothing
All participants will be provided with a stand up paddleboard and the required safety gear for the class (SUP, paddle, anchor, PFD, & whistle). You will need to bring your own personal gear and clothing.
- Clothing: quick-dry or warm-when-wet outdoor athletic gear. Think paddle tops, rashguards, breathable hiking layers, merino wool, boardshorts, athletic swimwear, etc. Yoga clothing also works well.
- Headwear: sun hat, bandana, sombrero, sunglasses with straps, etc.
- Any personal first aid, medications, sunscreen, etc.
- Waterproof and floatable camera.
- High energy snacks, drinking water.
- Towel and warm, dry change of clothes (just in case!)
Contact us if you have any questions regarding gear or clothing.