Escape the hustle of the city midweek and get your float on! SUP Yoga can be enjoyed by beginners or experienced yogis alike. This floating yoga class is designed to connect you to the water and your outdoor surroundings as well as challenge your balance and strength on the board through yoga postures.
Certified yoga and SUP Yoga instructor, Amy, will guide you through a 75 min floating yoga class which will include a variety of standing and seated postures. Variations will be offered to accommodate all skill levels. No stand up paddleboard or yoga experience necessary! If you like the outdoors, then this class is for you!
Classes run every Wednesday in July and August from 6:15 PM – 7:45 PM
Cost: $35 per class
Sign up with a friend and save $5 each.
Upgrade to a 3 class package for an extra $55 and receive a free one day SUP rental from our Grand Beach location.
Space is limited. To ensure a spot is saved for you, sign up in advance using our online booking form below.
SUP Yoga Class Includes:
- Stand up paddleboard, paddle, leash, anchor, PFD, and whistle for class duration
- 75 minutes of SUP yoga instruction from our certified and experienced SUP yoga instructors
Course Location: Fun Mountain Park 804 Murdock Road Springfield, Manitoba (open in Google Maps)
Class runs from 6:15 pm to 7:45 pm. Please arrive on time, so that you are unloaded, changed, and ready to begin at the start time. Arriving late will cut into your instructional time, and that of others on the course.
This course will run with a minimum of 2 students and maximum of 6 students per instructor.
Course Cancellation: It is rare that we cancel a session due to weather considerations however we will do so if, in our judgement, the conditions are dangerous or are likely to present a poor learning environment. If a class is cancelled, registered participants will be notified no less than 90 minutes before the scheduled start time.
Gear & Clothing
All participants will be provided with a stand up paddleboard and the required safety gear for the class (SUP, paddle, anchor, PFD, & whistle). You will need to bring your own personal gear and clothing.
- Clothing: quick-dry or warm-when-wet outdoor athletic gear. Think paddle tops, rashguards, breathable hiking layers, merino wool, boardshorts, athletic swimwear, etc. Yoga clothing also works well.
- Headwear: sun hat, bandana, sombrero, sunglasses with straps, etc.
- Any personal first aid, medications, sunscreen, etc.
- Waterproof and floatable camera.
- High energy snacks, drinking water.
- Towel and warm, dry change of clothes (just in case!)
Contact us if you have any questions regarding gear or clothing.
Thanks for the interest in our SUP yoga! 2018 course dates will be posted in the new year.
Feel free to contact us if you’re interested in scheduling a private or group lesson.